Test Application from TQC
Showerhead Leak Test System - Series 20 Based System
The machine is designed to accept manually loaded moulded plastic
parts and to leak test the inductance weld to ensure water did not
To test the parts at a differential pressure of 5 bar, a combination
of external vacuum and internal test pressure was used, the maximum
leak rate that is acceptable is 80mm3/sec.
The leak test facility uses manual loading and unloading and achieved
typically 120 parts per hour.
Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Medical industry
- Leak Test Instrument with fixture control
- TQC Series 20 leak test technology
- Inductance Weld integrity leak test
- Auto start on drawer closure
- Drawer interlocked on a failure
- Single Character fail mark
- Clean Room Environment
- Leak Rate: 80mm3 / sec at 5 bar differential
If you have a current project that you are
already looking at, or you are considering improvements to your
production in the near future, call us and we will be happy to offer
our professional advice & visit you at your site.